Ancient Celtic Triskelion Nordic Runic Bracelet by Teamer Official Store
Fulfilled by our friends at Teamer Official Store
The Triskele or Triple Spiral is a complex ancient Celtic symbol. It has a triple spiral exhibiting rotational symmetry. The spiral design can be based on interlocking Archimedean spirals, or represent three bent human legs.
It also features the Runes which are the letters of the runic alphabet that Vikings developed as a system of writing. These are the mystical alphabet that was used 2000 years ago to name things and places, provide protection, attract luck and fortune.
This bracelet is made of Leather and Zinc Alloy that is crafted to perfection.
- Material: Leather and Zinc Alloy (Hypo-Allergenic & Safe For Your Skin)
- Symbol: Triskelion & Runes
- Type: Wrap Bracelet
- Color: Metal, Gold Plated or Rose Gold Plated
- Lenght: 2.4cm-2.7cm | 0.94-1.06 inches
- Width: 3cm-3.7cm | 1.18-1.45 inches
- Weight: 23-30.36 grams | 0.81-1.07 ounce