Ancient Egypt Ankh Nefertiti Pendant Necklace by Drop WBW Store
Fulfilled by our friends at Drop WBW Store
The Ankh or Key of Life is an ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic symbol that was most commonly used in writing. It represents balance and harmony in Ancient Egyptian culture.
It also features the Nefertiti who was a queen of the 18th Dynasty of Ancient Egypt & the Great Royal Wife of Pharaoh Akhenaten. She is the symbol of beauty and feminine power.
This necklace is made of Zinc Alloy that is crafted beautifully with a unique design.
- Pendant Material: Zinc Alloy (Hypo-Allergenic & Safe for Your Skin)
- Chain Material: Zinc Alloy (Hypo-Allergenic & Safe for Your Skin)
- Symbol: Nefertiti & Ankh
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Pendant Color: Metal or Gold Plated
- Chain Color: Metal or Gold Plated
- Chain Length: 45cm-55cm | 17.72-21.65 inches
- Pendant Size: 2cm-3cm | 0.91-1.18 inches
- Weight: 24.8 grams | 0.87 ounce