Ancient Egypt Anubis Ankh Stainless Steel Necklace by KeloKang Official Store
Fulfilled by our friends at KeloKang Official Store
Anubis or Inpu is the Greek name of the God of death. He is a jackal-headed deity who presided over the embalming process and accompanied the dead kings in the afterworld.
It also features the Ankh which represents balance and harmony in Ancient Egyptian culture. It also shows that you are eager to have a balance in your life and your environment.
This necklace is made of Stainless Steel which will never rust or lose its color.
- Pendant Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Material: Stainless Steel
- Symbol: Anubis & Ankh
- Pendant Color: Steel or Gold Plated
- Chain Color: Steel or Gold Plated
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Chain Length: 60cm | 23.6 inches
- Pendant Size: 5.7cm x 3.7cm | 2.24 x 1.46 inches
- Weight: 70 grams | 2.47 ounce