Ancient Egypt Anubis Hieroglyphics Pendant Necklace by Chandler Official Store
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Fulfilled by our friends at Chandler Official Store
Anubis or Inpu is the Greek name of the God of death. He is a jackal-headed deity who presided over the embalming process and accompanied the dead kings in the afterworld. In addition, Hieroglyphs are characters used in a system of pictorial writing. Hieroglyphic symbols may represent the objects that they paint.
The pendant of this necklace is made of Copper. Its unique and detailed design will surely catch your friends' attention.
- Pendant Material: Copper
- Chain Type: Adjustable Rope chain
- Symbol: Anubis & Hieroglyphs
- Pendant Color: Metal or Gold Plated
- Chain Color: Black
- Chain Length: 45cm | 17.72 inches
- Pendant Size: 2.1cm x 4.1cm | 0.83 x 1.61 inches
- Weight: 14.9 grams | 0.53 ounce