Ancient Egyptian Anubis Ankh Stainless Steel Necklace by KeloKang Official Store
Fulfilled by our friends at KeloKang Official Store
Anubis or Inpu is the Greek name of the God of death. He is a jackal-headed deity who presided over the embalming process and accompanied the dead kings in the afterworld.
This necklace also features the Ankh represents balance and harmony in Ancient Egyptian culture. It also shows that you are eager to have a balance in your life and your environment.
This necklace is made of Solid Stainless Steel which will never rust or lose its color. Your friends will definitely be jealous once they saw you wearing this.
- Pendant Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Material: Stainless Steel
- Symbol: Anubis & Ankh
- Pendant Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Chain Length: 60cm | 23.6 inches
- Pendant Size: 2.4cm-2.9cm x 4.9cm-5.6cm | 0.94-1.14 inches x 1.93-2.2 inches
- Weight: 50 grams | 1.76 ounce