Mason Star of David 925 Sterling Silver Necklace by Eudora Official Store
Fulfilled by our friends at Eudora Official Store
The Star of David is a six-pointed star composed of two triangles, one pointing up and the other pointing down. It is a prominent Jewish symbol that is also incorporated by the Freemasons.
In addition, the triangles in the six-pointed star represent the mingling of apparent opposites in nature, darkness & light, error & truth, ignorance & wisdom, evil & good, throughout human life.
This necklace is made of 925 Sterling Silver which can make your friends jealous even more.
- Pendant Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Chain Material: 925 Sterling Silver
- Stone Material: Cubic Zirconia
- Symbol: Star of David
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Pendant Color: Silver
- Chain Color: Silver
- Chain Length: 45cm-50cm | 18-20 inches
- Pendant Size: 2.97cm x 1.99cm | 1.17 x 0.78 inches
- Weight: 3.14 grams | 0.11 ounce