Masonic Six-Pointed Star Stainless Steel Necklace by KeloKang Official Store
Fulfilled by our friends at KeloKang Official Store
The Star of David is a six-pointed star composed of two triangles, one pointing up and the other pointing down. It is a prominent Jewish symbol that is also incorporated by the Freemasons.
In addition, the interlacing triangles in the six-pointed star represent the mingling of apparent opposites in nature, darkness & light, error & truth, ignorance & wisdom, evil & good, throughout human life.
This necklace is made of solid Stainless Steel that will never rust or lose its color. Its unique and eye-catching design will make your friends want to have this for their own.
- Pendant Material: Stainless Steel
- Chain Material: Stainless Steel
- Stone Material: Rhinestone
- Symbol: Star of David
- Chain Type: Link Chain
- Pendant Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Color: Gold Plated
- Chain Length: 60cm | 23.6 inches
- Pendant Size: 3.8cm x 5.2cm | 1.5 x 2.05 inches
- Weight: 40 grams | 1.41 ounce