Massive Byzantine Stainless Steel Handmade Chain Wolf Head Mjolnir by Guilbert
Fulfilled by our friends at Guilbert
"Love the feel of it around my neck. I get nothing but compliments on my necklace. Totally satisfied with all my purchases." - Gabriel A., Ancient Treasures Customer
Vikings used necklaces with animals or beasts biting onto a ring where pendants were hung. This variant consists of a King Chain ending in the heads of Geri and Freki, the wolves of Odin, that bite onto a ring with a large Mjölnir pendant.
This Chain is 100% made of Stainless Steel 316, which results in a piece of fantastic jewelry that will never rust. The chain comes with a lobster clasp that keeps this massive piece secured around your neck, as well as a pendant ring that can be opened and closed easily.
- 100% Heavy Stainless Steel 316
- Long lasting Gold color plating
- Choose Between Pendant Color of Gold / Gold and Silver / Black
- Choose between Chain Length of 20/24/28 Inches (50/60/70 cm)
- And no - It will NOT rip hair out of your neck