Viking Ring Money Arm Bracelet - Pack of 5 by Asgard
Fulfilled by our friends at Asgard
These bracelets are a replica of numerous silver bangles from the Viking period. They weighed a Viking Ounce and were broken into pieces as a way of paying for goods. This also represents a cement bond of loyalty between a lord and his warriors. These bracelets feature stamped circle motif design, a plain and clean design, and stamped with a triangle motif design which is a common pattern in the Viking era. Its based upon metal finds from York and carefully handmade in Scotland.
These Mixed Pack of 5 Bracelets are handmade in Asgard's workshop in Scotland and are cast in lead-free solid Pewter.
Pewter is a malleable metal alloy that is composed mostly of tin and is often used in jewelry because of its strength and durability and is suitable for fastening tunics and dresses.
- Culture - Viking
- Material - Pewter
- Color - Silver
- Character / Symbol - Circle Motif / Plain / Dotted Triangle
- Weight - 19 grams / 22.5 grams / 25 grams
- Internal Length - 17cm
- Gap Between Terminal Ends - 3cm
- Inside Diameter - 6.7cm
- Outside Diameter - 7.7cm
- Gender - Unisex
- Type - Adjustable Bracelet
- Delivered in a high-quality gift box and includes all applicable care instructions.
- Designed to be worn loose and adjustable only once.
- We suggest bending it gently with pressure so you can slide it to your wrist.
- Do not adjust further.
- Avoid wearing it in shower, pools, and wet places that may expose it to harmful chemicals, causing the metal to tarnish faster.